All entry forms to be at the Show Office by 6pm 1 March 2021.
LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
ALL PRIZES DONATED BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN MEMORY OF TONY DONNELLY
RULES & REGULATIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
SUBMISSION OF ENTRY
1. All exhibits MUST be accompanied by an entry form and emailed to Robboshowentries@gmail.com
2. Entries submitted through our social media accounts will NOT be accepted.
3. Once your entry form has been received, you will be emailed an upload link where you can upload ALL your entries at once. For families, each exhibitor will have to be uploaded separately.
4. Please rename each entry with the section/class you are entering – especially important in Photography
5. Entries close 6:00pm, Monday, 1st March 2021 – NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
6. There are NO entry fees required.
7. By entering the competition, you grant Robertson Show with a non-exclusive, irrevocable worldwide licence to reproduce and distribute the work in digital and print form for the purposes of promotion.
UPLOADING PHOTO REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SECTIONS
This is a Virtual Competition and as such we have specific requirements
1. Photo of exhibit in its entirety – scanned image where possible (jpg/png file of digital art)
2. While this isn’t a photography competition, please ensure that the images are clear and in focus.
3. Do NOT include photos of exhibitor with exhibit.
4. Entries with ribbons/place card from any show, Robertson or otherwise, will not be ineligible.
JUDGING & ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
1. Entries will be judged during the first week of March.
2. All sections will include first, second and third placegetters.
3. Results will be released on Robertson Show Day (Saturday, 6 March 2021) via our website (www.Robertsonshowsociety.org), Facebook and other Social Media. Photos of exhibits will also be published online.
4. Prizemoney will be paid electronically and ribbons will be emailed out to exhibitors in the week after the Show.
We are more than happy to help and make arrangements for those who need assistance!
A big thank you to the team at Robertson Community Technology Centre for their support and assistance in running our virtual competitions for the first time